Account Manager Elderly Care Germany
Account manager Elderly Care Germany
SilverFit is a Dutch company founded 13 years ago. We are committed to improving the health and well-being of frail people by developing interactive, digital systems used by healthcare professionals to provide their patients with motivating, fun activities and exercises.
Our company sells to health care providers such as nursing homes, (geriatric) rehabilitation centres, hospitals, and assisted living facilities.
Our team is made up of 40 people, mainly based at our head office in the Netherlands. We also have account managers working from Antwerp, Paris, Marseille and (soon) Bordeaux. Our team shares a strong drive to improve the lives of as many older adults as possible by offering professionals easy to use and highly effective training devices that use computer games to elicit exercises and activities.
We are already present on the German market, mostly through one of the largest European groups of nursing homes. We now want to further enhance our presence on the German market. For this, we are looking for an Account manager Elderly Care Germany who will help us strengthen our presence in this country.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who lives near Munich.
About the role
You will be the first representative of the company based in Germany. Your main mission will be the acquisition of new Key Account clients with a focus on the largest German groups of nursing homes.
You will work remotely from your home in Germany, with regular contacts and close support from the Head of International Markets based in Woerden (The Netherlands).
You will benefit from the help of the Marketing and Communication Officer Germany who will raise SilverFit’s brand awareness and visibility among the targeted audience and create powerful sales material to help you in your mission.
The good relationships you will establish with our sales teams in the Netherlands, Belgium and France will help you share and develop best practices and give you a head start in this role.
· Develop a prospection strategy, with the support of the Head of International Markets
· Approach and reach decision makers of the targeted groups, in a structured and efficient manner
· Identify the needs and expectations of the prospective customers and adapt the business proposal accordingly
· Conduct presentations and systems demonstrations to prospective clients
· Attend and prepare trade fairs in Germany, with the support and assistance from the Marketing and Communication Officer.
· Initiate pilot projects and make sure they are successful: ensure a close follow-up and regular visits on site; generate and nurture the enthusiasm of both professionals and residents.
· Provide on-site and online trainings to customers, to make sure SilverFit systems will be used to their full potential and that they will provide the best help possible to our clients over the long term.
· Ensure high-quality customer care. Regular contacts, proactive proposals, collection of client’s suggestions and remarks.
The position includes frequent travel in Germany, and regular travel to the headquarters in the Netherlands. We are ideally looking for a person based very near Dusseldorf or Stuttgart.
We are looking for someone who...
· Has a background in elderly care, for instance as a physiotherapist or occupational therapist.
· Is naturally enthusiastic and energetic and has a great capacity to rebound.
· Is an excellent communicator and a good listener, able to approach both therapists and facility managers, and at ease when communicating with top management of larger groups.
· Is autonomous, able to set priorities and structure his/her actions.
· Has a sales mindset: motivated to take up the challenge to develop a new market and excited about the considerable growth opportunities.
· Is enthusiastic about using innovative solutions and games in the care sector, and convinced about the benefits of these solutions for both the elderly and therapists
· German as a mother-tongue.
· Fluent English is a must to communicate with the rest of the team.
What we offer
· The opportunity to unleash your potential for development, take ownership, propose, suggest, initiate. Your will feel empowered by your knowledge and experience as much as you will be excited to add new skills to your existing strengths.
· A rapidly expanding team, with exciting growth prospects in Germany and around the world.
· A company with strong human values, offering a relaxed, positive and dynamic atmosphere.
· A salary in line with the market. The exact remuneration will be defined according to your training and professional experience.
If you think you are the person we are looking for, we look forward to receiving your application!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated, but do you know someone who fits this profile? Feel free to forward the vacancy!