Communication and marketing officer Scandinavia
Communication and Marketing officer - Swedish higher literary level
Based in Woerden, (30mn from Utrecht - 40 mins from Rotterdam-45 mins by train from Amsterdam).
16-24 hours per week.
SilverFit is a Dutch company founded 13 years ago. We are committed to improving the health and well-being of frail people by developing interactive, digital systems used by healthcare professionals to provide their patients with motivating, fun activities and exercises.
Our company sells to health care providers such as nursing homes, (geriatric) rehabilitation centres, hospitals and assisted living facilities.
Our team is made up of 40 people, mainly based at our head office in the Netherlands. We also have account managers working from Antwerp, Paris, Marseille and (soon) Bordeaux. Our team shares a strong drive to improve the lives of as many older adults as possible by offering professionals easy-to-use and highly effective training devices that use computer games to elicit exercises and activities.
As part of our international development, we are expanding our international marketing team. We are looking for a Communication and Marketing Officer for Scandinavia, who will help us build SilverFit’s brand awareness and credibility in this region. The position is based in our head office in Woerden.
Because our largest potential clients are based in Sweden, a literary level of Swedish is mandatory (any other Scandinavian language is a plus).
About the role
You will work in a marketing team based in Woerden consisting of Dutch, French and German colleagues. As this is a newly created role, you will have a lot of freedom to develop and build the necessary marketing and communication materials that will help SilverFit build strong visibility among key account prospective clients.
You will have constant contacts and discussions with the rest of the Marketing team to align the branding of SilverFit in the different countries where we are present, as well as to share ideas and best practices that will help you in your tasks. Autonomy and the ability to work in a team will therefore be complementary and necessary in this role.
As we are growing our International activities, you will also benefit from the great energy of a growing team, with other new colleagues joining for a similar mission in other international markets.
Supported by the Head of International Markets, you will actively participate in building the marketing plan and the communication calendar. Your ambitious and innovative ideas will be more than welcome. Your responsibilities will include:
- Social media management. Creative content strategy, campaigns.
- Website management. Creation of Swedish interface, use of SEO.
- Media monitoring (press, social media).
- Writing articles, press releases.
- E-mailing campaigns. Launching, monitoring, and analysis
- Video marketing. Creation/shooting of (simple) videos. You will come up with innovative ideas to make them visible online.
- Support in the creation of sales presentations (brochures, Ppt presentations, etc)
- Translation of various materials (Software content, user manuals)
We are looking for someone who…
- has completed a degree in Communication/Marketing and/or an experience in B to B communication/marketing.
- is naturally enthusiastic and curious, and a source of proposals
- can keep an overview of a wide diversity of activities and know how to structure and set priorities
- Can work with Microsoft Office Suite, Joomla CMS and Adobe InDesign. Or the ability to learn.
- has an affinity for the healthcare sector or is enthusiastic to to contribute to our mission of improving the lives of older adults.
An extra interest will be given to applicants who have in-depth knowledge or experience in one of these topics:
- Social media marketing. Can reach the perfect targets as well as generate qualitative leads with these channels.
- Online video marketing. Can use the right format of videos on selected channels in order to increase SilverFit’s visibility among the right audience, and gain prospects’ engagement.
- A perfect level of written Swedish is compulsory, with the ability to write powerful content.
- To communicate with your colleagues, bilingual or fluent English is a must.
What we offer
- You will have the opportunity to unleash your creativity, showcase your skills and ideas, and develop them. Initiative and creative minds are welcome and can express themselves;
- You will join a rapidly expanding team, with exciting growth prospects in Scandinavia and around the world;
- A salary in line with the market. The exact remuneration will be defined according to your training and professional experience;
- Good secondary benefits (pension, travel costs, holidays, time flexibility etc)
- The opportunity to participate in a weekly bootcamp with your colleagues, after-works, and other activities organized throughout the year.
If you think you are the person we are looking for, we look forward to receiving your application!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated, but do you know someone who fits this profile? Feel free to forward the vacancy!