Are you a specialist in geriatric care and have professional experience in nursing homes? Physiotherapist, occupational therapist, or similar? Are you passionate about your job but would like to reorient your career into a role where you can fully develop your communication skills and entrepreneurial spirit? Then this vacancy might be right for you!
Who we are
SilverFit is a Dutch company founded 13 years ago. We are committed to improving the health and well-being of frail people by developing interactive, digital systems used by healthcare professionals to provide their patients with motivating, fun activities, and exercises.
Our company sells to health care providers such as nursing homes, (geriatric) rehabilitation centers, hospitals, and assisted living facilities.
Our team is made up of 40 people, mainly based at our head office in the Netherlands. We also have account managers working from France and soon from Germany. Our team shares a strong drive to improve the lives of as many older adults as possible by offering professionals easy to use and highly effective training devices that use computer games to elicit exercises and activities. Many of our account managers are former physiotherapists, occupational therapists, adapted sport coach for the elderly, who loved our systems as users and are now highly motivated to help as many professionals and older adults as possible to benefits from them.
About the role
You will be the representative of SilverFit on the Belgian market. Your main missions will be to maintain and strengthen the relationships with the existing customers and to acquire new clients.
To achieve these objectives, you will:
- Call and generate appointments with existing or prospective clients.
- Identify the needs and expectations of the prospective customers and adapt your approach accordingly.
- Ensure high-quality customer care. Regular contacts, proactive proposals, collection of client’s suggestions and remarks and ensure compliance with the agreements made.
- Conduct presentations and systems demonstrations to prospective clients.
- Provide on-site and online trainings to customers, to make sure SilverFit systems will be used to their full potential and that they will provide the best help possible to our clients over the long term.
- Identify developments and opportunities in the market and focus on introducing new opportunities to existing customers.
- Collect and report on user feedback to support the development of our systems.
- Attend trade fairs in Belgium, with the support and assistance from the Marketing and Communication department.
- The good relationships you will establish with our sales teams in the Netherlands and France will help you share and develop best practices and give you a head start in this role.
We are looking for you if
- You have experience working in a hospital and/or rehabilitation center, i.e. you speak the same language as (occupational) therapists and/or physiotherapists.
- You have high-level persuasiveness and communication skills.
- You have a healthy commercial attitude, where you do not lose sight of the goal and customer interests.
- You have an affinity with software.
- You have affinity with performing demonstrations.
- You have a flexible attitude.
- You have an academic or higher professional thinking and working level.
- You master the Dutch and/or English language and preferably also the French language.
- You are available for 32 hours a week.
- You live in Belgium or in the south of the Netherlands.
- You have a valid driver's license.
What we offer
- The opportunity to unleash your potential for development, take ownership, propose, suggest, initiate. Your will feel empowered by your knowledge and experience as much as you will be excited to add new skills to your existing strengths.
- A company with strong human values, offering a relaxed, positive, and dynamic atmosphere.
- A fun, highly motivated and varied team of colleagues in different fields: sales, marketing, operations, medical professionals, and technical developers.
- Working remotely from home, visiting Woerden, The Netherlands one day every other week.
- A company car.
- A competitive gross monthly salary. The exact salary is tailored to your education level and experience.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated, but do you know someone who fits this profile? Feel free to forward the vacancy!